Monday 22 August 2022

MY INTERNATIONAL FIRST EXPERIENCE :)

One of the best months I’ve had. Firstly, Meeting international people from different parts of the world is a new life-giver opportunity. It is like you are breathing again with fresh air. I have a very close friend now from Moldova. Also, from Romania three other friends. They are older than me, they give me many pieces of advice. I couldn’t be more grateful for such an opportunity is given to me by such people. Secondly, Ankara is the city where we are staying and there are many things to visit and see. Historical, educational, entertaining, and interesting places. We went to (ِِ Anitkabir) that’s a very important place for Turkish people and I respect this so much to see how they take care so well about their history.


Ankara also has a student life center. Many places for hanging out and night outs. There are beautiful new huge mall shops. I have to talk about the cinema too, it’s excellent. Very comfortable and lovely.

I and the other volunteers always plan on a different hangout. For example, today was a weekend and there was a nice event of a movie night out in the fresh air, so we booked tickets and went there. Apart from that, we went to a small city for one day close to Ankara, it was interesting too. 




I recommend Turkish cakes and sweets. I adore it. They call it (pasta!) which is known everywhere as actual pasta. But do not confuse it.It’s sweets. I was shocked at first but then it grew on me One of the many activities we have is dealing with kids in kindergarten. It teaches me to be patient and help out always. I love the class I have. Looking back at July, it seems like a different me was born. I feel recharged. This is a one-life opportunity that is gonna help me
achieve my goals and purpose in this life. I can’t wait for what’s next.