Thursday 15 December 2022

How volunteering has affected my life?

 

Hello beautiful people,

 

Being part of this project made me have another perspective since it’s different from the other projects that I was part of, being an ESC volunteer is a life changing experience, it’s an opportunity for young people to get out of their comfort zone, to get to know people from different countries and backgrounds, to achieve personal & professional goals and to work with people who believe in a better world.

I decided to apply for an ESC volunteering project, because I believe in better communities, I believe that youth can change their societies and can make the world a better place for the next generation.

Here I’m today doing something that I love, impacting people around me and being impacting as well in every possible way and being as a volunteer helped me discover myself more and be closer to my dreams.

Volunteering is always beneficial for people since it’s more than an activity you do everyday, it’s an act that you do for people that you don’t know but who will be forever grateful for you and this is something that you’ll always remember.

My practical experiences will shape my soul and make me a better person, the world belongs to people who are trying to impact, to change and to develop their leadership skills in order to create opportunities for everyone around them.

This organization gave the opportunity to work on different projects, one of the projects is working with refugees which is food delivery and this project completly impacted me because it gave me the opportunity to help people in need and understand what they are going through while appreciating what they have.


The other volunteers made my experience even better, since we spend a lot of time together and we went to trips in which we had a lot of fun. I can now say that they are a huge part of my life and I’ll certainly meet them again.

 

Sincerly,

Nawel Rihane