Wednesday 29 May 2024

Hello, i’m Oumayma

 Hello, i’m Oumayma from Tunisia, i want to share with you in this blog how i spent my first three week in Ankara. it was my first trip abroad so i was so excited. Being a volunteer for me has lots of advantages. It can make our life meanful and it open up much opportunities for young peaple. It can be an achievement for them. Our activities as a volunteer were going to the dormitories and helping the earthquake victims in the kitchen and playing with theirs children. Also we had a youth speaking club where we tried to let other peaple communicate in english .And we had a social media tasks like preparing posts in instagram every week in which we share interesting opprtunities and editing video for youtube channel,..

Since i arrived to Ankara i was in a confortable stay beacause i was surrounded by an amazing peaple. Ankara, in my point of vue is a quiet city where you can enjoy its monuments. I visited the wonderful Attakuler is the only tower in Ankara i liked the panaromic view of the whole city. I visited the mosque of Kocatepe and i was fascinated by the architecture of this building. On the other hand, during our day off we enjoyed going in some trip in others cities. The most amasing moments were in our trip to Eskishehir. I was in love with this colorful city . there we went to Fairystale castle, it has a unique architecture, is composed by eight towers which were the famous historical buildings in Turkiye.. Lets talk now about food, to be honest i didn’t like the most of turkish food because when i compared it by my tunisian food i didn’t even have the desire to taste, but i tried to taste some of it like çiborek, kufte and Doner.

Ander project provide to me a such useful opportunity to explore my self first of all and to explore an other culture.
It seems to be a great experience because of the good team work atmosphere..